I have made some new Windows 10 Version 1803 Installation Guides and Associated Tutorial Videos:
- [1A. Written Guide] Download a Windows 10 Version 1803 .iso from Microsoft Using the Media Creation Tool
- [1B. Written Guide] Download a Windows 10 Version 1803 .iso from Microsoft Using Direct Download Links
- [2A. Written Guide] Creating a Windows 10 Bootable USB within Windows
- [2B. Written Guide] Creating a Windows 10 Bootable USB within Linux Ubuntu
- [3. Written Guide] Clean Installation of Windows 10 Version 1803
The Windows 10 Media Creation Tool is now updated to Version 1803 (March 2018) or Build 17134:
It appears with the new SMBIOS Version of 3.0 that Dell have substantially updated the user interface of their UEFI BIOS Setup akin to Settings in Windows 10. Here is my new XPS 9365 vs an older OptiPlex 7010.
More details are here UEFI BIOS Setup – SMBIOS 3.0.
[F12] Boot Menu New:
[F2] UEFI BIOS Setup New:
[F12] Boot Menu Old:
[F2] UEFI BIOS Setup Old:
My Windows 10 Insider test system (Latitude 7350) just updated to the mainstream build Windows 10 Version 1803 (March 2018) also known as Build 17133, Redstone 4 (RS4).
This is a mainstream build, at current the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool is not updated to the latest version however I expect in to be updated within the next 2 weeks.
The watermark is gone:
msinfo32 shows no expiry date (meaning it is not an Insider build):
The build is also shown in System: