This model and Operating System is not supported by Dell.
Recommended Hardware Upgrades
SSD – Solid State Drives
- This unit accepts a 2.5″ Form Factor SATA SSD see Upgrading to a Solid State Drive
It is recommended to upgrade it to 4 GB of RAM:
Refer to the Service Manual when performing hardware upgrades.
Windows 7 and 8.1 are now obsolete if you have these Operating Systems you should use them to take the Free Upgrade to Windows 10.
If you don’t have a Windows 7/8.1 license you have until the 2nd of October 2015 to upgrade to Windows 10 for free using the Windows 10 Insider 10130 as a stepping stone. See Free Upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 10 (also works with Windows XP).
- Dell System Software [Windows 7 Only]
- Conexant Modem D330 Driver
- Conexant Modem Application
- Conexant Modem Diagnostics
- Conexant Modem Utility
- Conexant Modem HTML
Try in order latest first, if it doesn’t work try for an older version.
Install the registry file and then the audio driver. For Windows 8.1 use the native audio driver.