This set of tutorials covers installation of Miniconda on Windows 11 and configuring it to use the conda-forge channel and libmamba solver allowing for the creation of custom Python environments. The instructions are also applicable to Anaconda.
Miniconda will be used to create Python environments for popular Python IDEs that include the commonly used data science libraries numpy, pandas and matplotlibs and file format converters for importing data and exporting data.
- Python Distribution Comparisons: Python, Anaconda and Miniconda
- Miniconda: Uninstall and Purge Old Configuration Files
- Miniconda: Install and PowerShell Prompt
- Miniconda: Python Environments Overview
- Miniconda: Windows Environmental Variables Path