This system is a 2006 system and with some push can run Windows 7 64 Bit. Not all of these are Windows 10 64 Bit Capable due to elevated Processor Requirements (the ones that are will run Windows 10 poorly). It is not advised to spend any money upgrading this system, as it is cheaper to purchase a more capable Second Hand Business Desktop.
Operating System License
Windows 7 is no longer for sale and it is not recommended to run Windows 10 on this model.
This system supports 4 GB of RAM 2×(2×12 GB Modules)
Solid State Drive 3.5 “
The following Processors meet the Elevated Requirements for Windows 8.1 64 Bit and Later:
- WM543 Conroe XE X6800, 2.93GHz, 4MB, 1066FSB, B2
- PN416 Conroe E6700, 2.66GHz, 4MB, 1066FSB, B2
- KU345 Conroe E6600, 2.40GHz, 4MB, 1066FSB, B2
- KN977 Conroe E6400, 2.13GHz, 2MB, 1066FSB, B2
- DT893 Conroe E6300, 1.86GHz, 2MB, 1066FSB, B2
Install the registry file and then the audio driver. New untested.
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic [Variant B]
- Conexant D850 Driver
- Conexant D850 Utility
- Conexant D850 Application
- Conexant D850 Diagnostics Utility
Dell Media Card Reader with Integrated Bluetooth Module (CAB-200), Media Card Reader 19-1 with Integrated Bluetooth*
- Logitech Setpoint [Not all systems have a Dell/Logitech Keyboard]