This system is a 2005 system and with some push can run Windows 7 64 Bit. It is not Windows 10 64 Bit Capable due to elevated Processor Requirements. Note the XPS 400 and the Dimension 9150 are the same hardware. It is not advised to spend any money upgrading this system, as it is cheaper to purchase a more capable Second Hand Business Desktop.
Operating System License
Windows 7 is no longer for sale and it is not recommended to run Windows 10 on this model.
This system supports 8 GB of RAM 2×(2×2 GB Modules)
amazon.com Crucial CT2KIT25664AA800
amazon.co.uk Crucial CT2KIT25664AA800
Solid State Drive 3.5 "
Upgrading to a Solid State Drive
This model and Operating System is not supported by Dell.
- ATI AutoUpdate [Variant A]
- nVidea AutoUpdate [Variant B]
- Conexant D850 Driver [Variant A]
- Conexant D850 Utility [Variant A]
- Conexant D850 Application [Variant A]
- Conexant D850 Diagnostics Utility [Variant A]
- Intel 537E [Variant B – No Driver]
- Realtek ALC850 [Variant A]
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic [Variant B]
* See instructions for using the Unofficial Realtek Czech drivers website.
Dell Media Card Reader with Integrated Bluetooth Module (CAB-200), Media Card Reader 19-1 with Integrated Bluetooth*
- Logitech Setpoint [Not all systems have a Dell/Logitech Keyboard]