This system is a 2005 system and with some push can run Windows 7 64 Bit. It is not Windows 10 64 Bit Capable due to elevated Processor Requirements. Note the XPS 400 and the Dimension 9150 are the same hardware. It is not advised to spend any money upgrading this system, as it is cheaper to purchase a more capable Second Hand Business Desktop.
Operating System License
Windows 7 is no longer for sale and it is not recommended to run Windows 10 on this model.
This system supports 4 GB of RAM 2×(2×1 GB Modules)
Solid State Drive 3.5 "
- Conexant D850 Driver [Variant A]
- Conexant D850 Utility [Variant A]
- Conexant D850 Application [Variant A]
- Conexant D850 Diagnostics Utility [Variant A]
- Intel 537E [Variant B – No Driver]
Use the native Audio Driver for Windows 8.1 64 Bit.
Install the registry file and then the audio driver. New untested.
- Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music [Variant B]
Dell Media Card Reader with Integrated Bluetooth Module (CAB-200), Media Card Reader 19-1 with Integrated Bluetooth*
- Logitech Setpoint [Not all systems have a Dell/Logitech Keyboard]