This model and Operating System is not supported by Dell.
Recommended hardware Upgrades
SSD – Solid State Drives
- This unit accepts a 2.5″ Form Factor SATA SSD see Upgrading to a Solid State Drive
It is recommended to upgrade it to 4 GB of RAM:
Refer to the Service Manual when performing hardware upgrades.
Windows 7 and 8.1 are now obsolete if you have these Operating Systems you should use them to take the Free Upgrade to Windows 10.
If you don’t have a Windows 7/8.1 license you have until the 2nd of October 2015 to upgrade to Windows 10 for free using the Windows 10 Insider 10130 as a stepping stone. See Free Upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 10 (also works with Windows XP).
- Dell System Software [Windows 7 Only]
- nVidea GeForce NB-8MGS (8400M GS)
Try in order latest first, if it doesn’t work try for an older version.
* See instructions for using the Unofficial Realtek Czech drivers website. All the Windows 8.1 drivers listed seem to be the same for different Realtek NICs so try taking the driver from RTL8101E. If it doesn’t work take the Dell Windows 7 Driver:
* See instructions for using the Unofficial Realtek Czech drivers website.
- R312259 Dell Control Point A21. Version 1.7.10000 Update Package Windows 7 64 bit
- R301919 Dell Control Point A19, Version 1.7.00000 Hard Drive Version Windows 7 64 bit
- Dell Webcam Central