This model and Operating System is not supported by Dell.
Recommended Hardware Upgrades
SSD – Solid State Drives
- This unit accepts a 2.5″ Form Factor SATA SSD see Upgrading to a Solid State Drive
It is recommended to upgrade it to 4 GB of RAM:
Refer to the Service Manual when performing hardware upgrades.
Windows 7 and 8.1 are now obsolete if you have these Operating Systems you should use them to take the Free Upgrade to Windows 10.
If you don’t have a Windows 7/8.1 license you have until the 2nd of October 2015 to upgrade to Windows 10 for free using the Windows 10 Insider 10130 as a stepping stone. See Free Upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 10 (also works with Windows XP).
- Dell System Software [Windows 7 Only]
- Intel 965GM [Variant A]
* Install via Device Manager see here for details.
* Taken from Czech Realtek Unofficial Driver website. See instructions for using the Realtek Unofficial Czech Website.
These are taken from another model and untested.
*Quickset version may or may not be compatible.
- Foxconn Bluetooth Card Reader – Broadcom Bluetooth Update