This model and Operating System is not supported by Dell.
Note there is a Dell XPS 435MT and also a Dell XPS 435T/9000. These are drivers for the older model the 435MT only.
Recommended Hardware Upgrades
SSD – Solid State Drives
- This unit accepts a 2.5″ Form Factor SATA SSD see Upgrading to a Solid State Drive
RAM – Random Access Memory 8-24 GB recommended
Note there is a Dell XPS 435MT and also a Dell XPS 435T/9000 so run the Crucial System Scanner to verify what system you have.
Refer to the Service Manual when replacing Parts.
For best results Clean Install wiping all partitions:
- Dell System Software for Windows 7 [Windows 7 only]
Modems are obsolete not all of these models were shipped with modems, if the driver fails to install ignore the others.
- AMD: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx [Variant A]
- nVidia: http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-uk [Variant B]
Select your nVidea or ATI graphics card and get the latest driver direct from the vendor.
- Realtek ALC887/888 [Variant A]*
- Creative Sound Blaster Xi-Fi Titatium [Variant B]
- Creative Sound Blaster Xi-F Xtreme [Variant C]
* See instructions for using the Unofficial Realtek Czech drivers website.
Dell Media Card Reader with Integrated Bluetooth Module (CAB-200), Media Card
Reader 19-1 with Integrated Bluetooth*
- Logitech Setpoint [Not all systems have a Dell/Logitech Keyboard]
Dell Backup and Recovery
Note this system won’t be able to boot from a Rescue Disk (external hard drive) so make a Factory Backup (Bootable USB Flash Drive).