This is an old model so I don’t recommend investing much money in it.
SSD – Solid State Drives
- This unit accepts a 2,5″ Form Factor SATA SSD see Upgrading to a Solid State Drive
RAM – Random Access Memory
It is recommended to upgrade it to 4GB of RAM:
- Crucial Part: http://www.crucial.com/upgrade/Dell-memory/OptiPlex/OptiPlex+GX280+(Desktop+and+Mini-tower+Models)-upgrades.html
Refer to the User’s Guide when upgrading components.
- Dell System Software [Windows 7]
- Intel 82915G Driver from HP (Variant A)
- ATI/AMD X300: Add to Basket then View Basket and download and install via device manager. (Variant B)