This model and Operating System is not supported by Dell.
SSD – Solid State Drives
- This unit accepts a 2.5″ Form Factor SATA SSD see Upgrading to a Solid State Drive
RAM – Random Access Memory 4 GB recommended
Unofficially users have reported using 8 GB of RAM in this model. this part here (from the E520) should work: http://www.crucial.com/store/mpartspecs.aspx?mtbpoid=AEC3C615A5CA7304
Refer to the Service Manual when replacing hardware.
- Conexant D850 Driver [Variant A]
- Conexant D850 Utility [Variant A]
- Conexant D850 Application [Variant A]
- Conexant D850 Diagnostics Utility [Variant A]
Install the registry file and then the audio driver. New untested.
- Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music [Variant B]
Dell Media Card Reader with Integrated Bluetooth Module (CAB-200), Media Card Reader 19-1 with Integrated Bluetooth*
- Logitech Setpoint [Not all systems have a Dell/Logitech Keyboard]